Ratchet and Clank Fans 4 LIfe
March 28, 2024, 08:29:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello and welcome to the newest Ratchet and Clank Fan Forum!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ask a stupid Question!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask a stupid Question!!  (Read 3850 times)
Ratchet
trooper

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2008, 05:34:21 am »

I'm here!  Cheesy

no **** turbofan. jking yer i say that alot so get used to it lol

someone remind me why we all HATE the IGF mods?

*extra* iv got me hands on an old pc. (2005 XP machine, dusty & awful) so i tyook it all apart, and iv made a little thing that has the actual CPU chip raised a little.
then iv go a 800V transformer hooked to a AU power plug, with the prongs removed, and has REALLY TINY probes with nanowires i soldered to the main + and - outlets on the CPU. its encased in a insulated & flux coated container i found at the dump
[it smelled abit at first but now is ok Smiley ]

so its all hooked up and im just finalizing all the cabling. so the cpu isnt hooked up inside its case, its on top of a glass pole inside of the case i got. [ill upload pics later] then ill put it all together, flip the little switch and BBBFFFFFOOOOMMMM!!! iv made a small XKL-274 visual sisterboard out of a cd drive's main databoard and iv set it up to kick in & display the dreaded BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH as soon as the cpu explodes. but instaed of saying
'windows has encountered a serious error ect. at areas 87q234582671345 12348562378645629734 and 2378456723894523 and needs to shut down.' it will say

'windows has detected that your cpu is laying in shards all over your desk and needs to shut down.'

lololooolooloolooloololololllolollooloolo

will be funny. im quite good with technology [especially wiring a pc to explode when you hit the power button] lol. yeah so iv been soldering & programming last few days. kept me buisy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum